Introducing a brand new puppy into your family is the most exciting and rewarding time but it can also be an anxious time for both you and the little one if you need to leave them alone for long periods of time. That’s when cushions get ripped to shreds and designer shoes are destroyed! For young dogs, chewing can relieve pain that might be caused by incoming teeth or most commonly it’s due to pure boredom, mild anxiety or frustration.
Exactly as the name says, we come and play, cuddle and comfort your new puppy during the day when you are not able to. We will feed, check their water, play in the yard, give plenty of cuddles and clean up any accidents.
- Visits are a minimum of 30 minutes long
- Cuddles and pats and/or exercise and game play
- Customised to your requests
- Accident clean ups
Need the same service but you don’t have puppy………but a cat, bird or other small pet instead…..We’re happy to help! If you are going on holidays and would prefer your precious pets to remain in their own comfy environment, within the safety of their home with all their creature comforts, we will come to your home to cuddle, feed, clean, exercise and perform any other special requirements relating to the care and wellbeing of your pet.
- Meet and Greet – before you go away, we will come to your home to meet both you and your fur baby to discuss all the ins and outs of what is required in your absence. From medical issues, feeding, exercise routines and any other special requirements, all will be covered.
- While you are away, your precious pet will be fed, water topped up, bedding or cages cleaned, exercised if required and most importantly cuddles and extra special attention.
- You will receive regular updates via sms so you know your loved one is safe and well.
Puppy play1 dog
Min 30 mins
Additional Dogs $5 each
Pet play1 pet
Min 30 mins
Additional Pets $5 each